The open CV library increase the size of the apk. Is there any other way of
face recognition
Actually i just want the app to check that a face in an image matches to
faces in another set of images, its not like that i want it to search on
the internet or osmething of that sorts.
Waiting for your response

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/76f4e175-3125-4a3c-a1c5-b23be56dac4a%40googlegroups.com.