Hi Everyone ,
Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for *Sr. Java Developer.* at * NYC, NY*.
Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Send Resume to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Title: Sr. Java Developer*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*(US Citizens only)*
- Participate in object oriented design, development and testing of J2EE
- Develop and maintain Java (J2EE, EJBs, Servlets, JSP), PL/SQL, Web
- Perform unit testing; resolve defects; and work as part of a team
reporting to a Project Leader
- Support existing applications using a variety of technologies,
including J2EE and PL/SQL
- Maintain integrity of data managed through system interfaces and APIs
- Performance tuning as needed
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with others in a collaborative environment
- Additional assignments as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of programming experience required
- 4+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design; 2+ years of WebLogic or
- 4+ years of server-side Java (J2EE, Servlets, JSP)
- 2+ years of Web Services experience preferred
- 2+ years of PL/SQL and Oracle database preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbal and written
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Financial systems experience a plus
- Knowledge of MongoDB, JQuery a plus
- Tools: SQL Developer, Eclipse
- Environment: JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat
- Operating System: Linux, Database: Oracle 10g and 11g
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7026
Fax: (201) 474-8533
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.