Share Resume on ama...@nityo.com
*Positions: SAP Functional APO Consultant*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 12+ months*
"For Microsoft Account, we need SAP APO Consultant - Experience in APO
GATP, SNP & DP are requried" Role SAP APO GATP/SNP/DP.
• Design and configure solutions to support assemble-to-order planning and
sales order confirmation scenarios.
• Design and configure solutions to support build to stock planning and
sales order confirmation scenarios
• Detail configuration and system capability knowledge and system gap for
multi-level ATP (MATP), PPDS production planning, SNP heuristic, GATP
rule-based ATP, Demand planning book with realignment.
• Define functional specifications for custom program, user exit, required
in APO GATP and integration with ECC SD.
• Unit test and E2E test with APO SNP, GATP, and ECC SD.
• Have minimum of two end-to-end implementations for DP, SNP heuristics,
GATP RBA rules, MATP with ECC SD integration.
• Demonstrated strong DP/SNP configuration and technical skills including
history data mapping, APO BW design, Statistical models analysis and
selection (best fit vs. specific models), Macro development, Proportion
factors, Demand aggregation and disaggregation, Final demand release to
SNP, forecast consumption/reduction, SNP heuristic, SNP aggregate planning
and hierarchy, SNP macro development.
• Experience in finished goods planning and repair planning functionalities
and mapping them to DP and SNP solutions.
• Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data, CIF
integration models, and troubleshoot CIF issues.
• Additional experiences with Ariba cXML message types and integration will
• Configuration experience in SAP APO GATP, SAP SD Order to Cash processes
- Make to Order, Make to Stock, Third Party Order, Drop Ship and
Intercompany Sales, Inbound Outbound Deliveries.
*Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.