Hi Everyone ,
Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for *Software Engineer*, *at Okemos, MI*.
Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Job Title: Software Engineer*
*Location: Okemos, MI*
*Position: 5 (Level 1, 2 & 3)*
*F2F/In-person Interview Mandatory*
*US Citizens only*
*Key Job Responsibilities:*
- Participate in all scrum team activities including sprint planning,
story point estimation, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives.
- Maintain high standards of software quality with a high level of
detail given to code quality, application quality, and architectural
- Follow and introduce new coding practices and processes established by
the development team.
- Collaborate with the development team and stakeholders.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to technical design documentation to share knowledge with
other software engineers and technical architects.
- Working knowledge and understanding of modern web development
technologies and processes.
- Continuously learn and improve skills to stay up-to-date with modern
practices and approaches.
- Work independently as required.
- Design and architecture experience with software solutions in
multi-user, complex, modular, software solutions.
- Experience working in continuous integration environments
- Experience working with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence).
- Experience with integrating third-party software.
- Experience in Agile environments.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with pair programming.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Key-Value-Pair, document,
and graph databases.
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance to assist other software
*Required Skills: *
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information
Technology, Mathematics or related degree. A combination of education,
experience and training may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Software Engineer role.
- Evidence of strong analytical and troubleshooting skills driven by a
logical, methodical approach.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation communication
skills with the ability to communicate technical data to a wide variety of
- Evidence of the ability to perform in a fast-paced, changing
environment with multiple deadline-oriented projects.
- Exhibit ability to learn new information and complex business
functions and apply knowledge to new concepts and projects.
- Develop solutions with at least one Object-Oriented programming
language (Java, C#, Python) and at least one front end framework such as
ReactJS, Bootstrap, Angular
- Experience with web API technology such as REST or SOAP
- Familiarity with databases and ability to write and execute SQL
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7026
Fax: (201) 474-8533
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.