Greetings from InsaSys..!!
Following is the opening with one of our client based in the * *Alpharetta,
GA* *.If you are available and interested please revert back with your
updated resume so that we can discuss further.
*Title : Manual Testing*
*Location : Alpharetta, GA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
· Experience in preparing and executing test scenario and test
· Experience in Smoke, E2E, regression, Functional Testing
· Knowledge on Defect tracking to ALM and defect lifecycle
· Experience in SDLC process - Experience with Agile testing
methodology and Waterfall models
· Flexibility to travel (Agile Team member only)
· Previous experience on Financial/Tax/Banking applications is
· Knowledge on PL/SQL queries is added advantage
· Good communication skills
· Could be able to start within 2 weeks of time or less
· Agile Test background 5-6 years
· Must have hands-on experience with UFT 4-6 years
· Must have experience in designing automation framework from
· Develop automated test suites covering application functionality
• Minimum 7-10 years of hands-on manual experience with in QA
• Experience with test automation tools (e.g. HP Quality
Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Win Runner, Selenium) is added
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
and experience working in agile / iterative SDLC environments
• Ability to excel in team oriented environment - Able to work
independently and in a fast paced environment
• Adheres to development standards, software development
• Constantly seeks ways to improve processes for increased
agility and quality
• Good to have previous experience in UFT scripting for Agile
testing environment application
• Track record successfully managing automation testing process
Thanks and Regards,
InsaSys LLC|103 Carnegie Center |Suite 300 |Princeton, NJ 08540
s...@insasys.com | Fax: 848-260-3669|www.insasys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.