Android v6.0.1 SMS directory location

Can someone copy & paste the exact path? What is the name of the folder?

Is the file structure defined by Google? Samsung? or AT&T? I own Samsung
Galaxy S7

Not sure how soon this question will be answered or when I'll check back on
this forum

Goal: I just want to backup search SMS chat logs for specific data like you
can with wild card searches in Windows OS

Please drop an Email: the.italian.paradox@gmail

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/035f4860-00e1-4642-9bc3-33400b9427e2%40googlegroups.com.