Hi all,
  We have a legacy Android project using drawables in the respective
drawable folders for mdpi, hdpi, etc., We are planning to remove the PNG
files and transition to SVG. The SVG Import described here
<https://developer.android.com/studio/write/vector-asset-studio.html> creates
the drawables xml from the svg. Is there a way to run this tool from
command line so that we can automate the conversion process. We have a lot
of files, so doing it manually is tedious.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/051c593b-7b3d-43b0-8bb6-0f9ca914cbf2%40googlegroups.com.