I would like to create an application that has 5 images, 4 of which
are small, and one is larger.  The 4 small images I would like to
place in the corners of the screen, and the big image I want to be
right in the center.  Like this:
http://www.eng.utah.edu/~jwilson/files/layout.png

What is the best type of layout to accomplish this?  I would like the
layout to work on various devices, so some kind of fluid method is
preferred over absolute positioning.  Seems like a table view would
work if the images were the same size, but they're not.  Any ideas?