Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Sr. Fullstack Software Developer

Locations  : Everett , WA

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Essential Job Functions

Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results

• Feature implementation: building new features and enhancements.

• Maintenance: investigate, troubleshoot, and implement fixes for bugs across
all systems and tiers

• Architecture: participate in technical design of new and existing features

• Testing: work closely with Quality Assurance and software development
engineers for testing, to ensure known test cases are covered with automated
tests.

• Requirements analysis: consume non-technical user stories, providing feedback
when necessary, translating into technical documentation, and/or using as a
basis for implementation

Education:

• Degree in Computer Science

Experience:

• 7+ years of progressive technical experience

Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

*       Engineering

• Hands-on experience delivering high-scale service-oriented architecture
architecting including, but not limited to, SOAP and/or REST web services with
strong preference for WCF and/or WebAPI experience.

• Microsoft .NET Framework.

• Proficiency with C#,  ASP.NET
<http://email.bullhorn.com/wf/click?upn=RoeplftGISg6tVg-2BFYFA2Mpf1bHpxUbnZTARaNSgM0M-3D_d1le2JjFn1iqwwMA6HzpD-2BHFNIZZHEeGuHDHCprmz77QNnS8-2B6KYHTBA9aafZS3cMqC8KzIsXFXuNwDOx76BQvgKj9OA9h8lRLe6Je0TAJMlYFheTewapxR0JQU0DgDKW5uQo2H-2BZSUDZza9J-2FojwGN9U0Ktt07FlFx41QznSp3VmJL3I5psGMsnlEbB3tJYD6-2Fc9jSTC8E5MRRVBsF6Dem06Nb5uKseEoh5ieNVtvQ-3D>
  MVC, EntityFramework, ADO.NET
<http://email.bullhorn.com/wf/click?upn=NX4yEWHH7IlRL2nFG4-2F-2FDAvCR-2BpN6h-2B-2Fy4F20Z-2BATQ4-3D_d1le2JjFn1iqwwMA6HzpD-2BHFNIZZHEeGuHDHCprmz77QNnS8-2B6KYHTBA9aafZS3cMqC8KzIsXFXuNwDOx76BQnpMHxkbOMW-2B-2BDLUB29p3Z6hgG-2BMuabBFePyjWz4zNZPIHy3vUqbXEch5jDiD3uWFkfeIqe-2BP080YbxyvS9i5CQTup7khbDzgu8V4hmff6jzKnZJLrhRznrLX1oxBp1-2F-2FgKnmCo42Iov2TLXtoyjCeY-3D>

• Practical experience with Web UI technologies like AngularJS, jQuery,
Javascript, and HTML/CSS.

• Testing and/or automation frameworks like Microsoft Test or NUnit.

• Must be a self-starter, needing little direction and capable of working in a
fast-paced development environment

Desired Skills and Experience:

 • SQL Server/T-SQL

• HTML/ CSS experience

• UX and mobile first responsive design.

• Experience developing in AngularJS and client-side testing using jasmine

• Strong experience and belief in writing clean / SOLID / DRY code and
relentless refactoring

• Experience in an agile and scrum environment, working in cross functioning
teams and writing and estimating user stories.

• Experience with Test Driven Development, Gherkin and Cucumber as a unit test
strategy.

• Strong Team player - pair programming (including cross discipline QA & HTML),
strong collaboration & team ownership.

• Accountable & Dependable - do whatever is needed to complete tasks, stories
and sprints on time. Follow through every time.

• Experience with a continuous integration environment

• Experience with Team Foundation System or similar source control system

Impact and Influence

• Demonstrated passion for learning and bringing new technologies and practices
to a team

• Experience participating in building, growing and mentoring a team.

• Experience delivering high quality code through the product lifecycle in
large company.

• Driving change across a diverse set of partner teams at varying levels of
seniority and technical depth.

• Knowledge and experience designing across client/server, services for the
cloud, and distributed computation

• Great problem solving skills

• Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to
communicate with internal and external customers at all levels, including
management/non-technical audiences

• Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent
contributor on the assigned team, striving to reach highest standards of
software engineering every day

• Demonstrable software architecture and strong software design skills

• Track record of shipping high volume web experiences

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com