Hi,

   I have an app that the customer can use this app free for 30 days. After
this period expires the user has to make payment to continue using this
app. What I want is, free and paid version of the app share the same source
code. So how can I handle this situation using google play licensing. Can
you please help me to do this? Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/777c9dea-8e5f-4d7a-b93e-91ce88d184c4%40googlegroups.com.