Hi,

Hope you are doing Good!

This is Priya Technical Recruiter form Virtual Recruiters Pvt Ltd. We have
come across your profile on LinkedIn/Job Boards and we found your profile
matching to the below job description.

*Title: MICROSOFT AX Senior Technical Consultant Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Long Term *

   - Ability to provide user access based on defined roles
   - Ability to configure Integration points through AIF
   - Ability to configure SQL Reporting Services and develop reports
   - Ability to develop code based on the solution design and per Microsoft
   coding standards

 *Experience:*

   - With minimum 7 years of experience as Technical consultant.
   - Minimum of 3 large implementation experience
   - Customizations in process areas / add-on solutions
   - Report Developments
   - Experience in development of Integration Points
   - Worked on Data Migrations Data Export / Import
   - Experience in atleast 2 AX2012 implementations

 Thanks & Regards,

*Priyadarshani S.*
Technical Recruiter

Virtual Recruiters Pvt Ltd.