Hi ,

I hope all is well. My name is *Shailaja.k*. I am a Technical Recruiter
with *Q Consulting Inc.*I am looking for candidates for the below position.
This is a quick fill role and I am looking forward to see few strong
candidates. My Client is looking for local candidates as an in person
interview is a must. Please feel free to email me the resumes of your
candidates.

*Release Engineer-Richfield, MN*

Pay Rate: Open
Duration: 6 months+

*Responsibilities:*

*As a Release Engineer your job responsibilities are:*

   - Build out application infrastructure in support of the company's next
   generation digital/web platforms (both Chef/Puppet and container
   orchestration).
   - Infrastructure automation.
   - Linux and AWS management and administration.
   - Administration and tuning for NoSQL databases, especially Cassandra.
   - Contributing to agile team cadence.

*Qualification :*

*MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

   - Strong relevant systems software engineering experience
   - Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Google Compute Engine,
   Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, OpenStack)
   - High comfort level with Unix, OO, and SOA design
   - Extensive Unix/Linux command line knowledge
   - Hands on experience building and tuning NoSQL data platforms (ex.
   Cassandra)
   - Infrastructure Automation experience
   - Ruby and/or Python scripting experience
   - Ability to participate in application development, diagnostics, and
   tuning

*SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

   - Agile development experience with OO or functional programming
   - Distributed processing systems, such as Apache Storm or Apache Spark
   - Opscode Chef experience
   - Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
   - Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across
   functional borders
   - Ability to multi-task and prioritize
   - Ability to work autonomously to deal with ambiguous requirements and
   solve complicated problems

If you are interested, please contact us with your most updated resume.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you again for your time and attention!
Have a wonderful day.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shailaja.k*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Q Consulting Inc*

*600 Highway 169 South, Suite 730, Minneapolis MN 55426Q Consulting*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAMEts1ebcPpDkjotaYOdu%3DWCGVXfHw57guu%3D55fxnNLFP7Cy3Q%40mail.gmail.com.