Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Denado Developer

Locations  : Malvern, PA

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Virtualization Developer who is looking for new challenges and opportunities to
work with the latest

Application and data integration technologies.  The ideal candidate will have
strong Denodo Database Virtualization skills coupled with current experience in
Data Integration, EAI, B2B, ESB, web services, service oriented architecture,
and related technologies; and have a strong understanding of data structures
and business objects.  The developer will be required to work in a team
environment and will be responsible for full life cycle software development
including new development, design/architecture, and implementation of data
virtualization service solutions using Denodo.  This position reports to the
director/development manager of the Application Integration Team.

Designs and develops high quality integration solutions consistent with given
requirements.

Collaborates with other application development teams to design, develop and
deploy the best solutions to ensure high level of customer service.

Partners with the project management team to plan and coordinate project
development activities across multiple teams.

Must go above and beyond to be a strong team player and drive team success.

Delivers successful projects on time, on budget, with high quality and customer
satisfaction.

Drives project and technology goals in line with organizational objectives.

Partners with departmental management to develop strategic/tactical solutions
to support business strategies.

Develops and establish departmental technical standards and procedures.

Skills:

6+ years of software development experience is required.

Denodo Database Virtualization technology experience is required.

Expertise on administration and development of Denodo is required.

Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database
management theory and practice.

Good knowledge of BI/DW is a plus.  Experience working with business software
implementation and integration projects (ETL/DW architecures, CEP, BPM) is a
plus.

Experience working with caching approaches and technologies is preferred.

Experience in Linux and Unix is plus.

Experience in integrating with Oracle and SQL Server databases using JDBC is
required.

Experience in applying software development methodologies (SDLC, Agile) is
preferred.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with
technical and business teams.

Strong interpersonal and communication skills.

Excellent time management, decision-making, problem solving, presentation,
documentation skills.

Education:

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com