Greetings for the day..!!!

Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest.

If you interested please fill the below details and revert me ASAP.

*    Role:  Full Stack Developer*

            Project length: 4-6 months initially.

           (Location Sunnyvale, CA)

           5-10 yrs. experience in developing Java based backend
applications

-          Good understanding of and experience in continuous integration
processes/tools

-          Experience in SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred)

-          Experience in Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, Storm, Spark

FULL NAME:

YOUR LOCATION (City/State):

WILLING TO RELOCATE: Yes/No

Phone:

Email:

SKYPE ID:

RESIDENCY STATUS H-1B/EAD/GC/USC:

H-1B/EAD-OPT Expiration Date:

How about in person Interview: Yes/No

AVAILABILITY:

DOB (Month/Day):

LAST 4 OF SSN:

Availability to Start:

Graduation Completed Year:

Done with current Project   :

 2 Professional references:

Name:

Email ID:

Contact No:

Designation:

Company:

Name:

Email ID:

Contact No:

Designation:

Company:

Please send me h1b copy, DL(Driving Licence) copy and *passport copy*
needed.

Thanks & Regards

*KEVIN SMITH*

*Technical Recruiter *

* Diligent Group.LLC <http://www.thediligentgroup.com/>*

*2214 Rock Hill Rd # 390,Herndon, VA 20170-4228 **USA *

*Phone: **571-441-0474** :: Email:  **ke...@thediligentgroup.com
<ke...@thediligentgroup.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/3e90c1eb-27e4-45a9-adbc-6f651a816d96%40googlegroups.com.