*Project Manager (Technical Service Now Architect )*
*Location : Cupertino CA*
Architecting and designing implementations with the ServiceNow ITSM
• Develop roadmap and blueprints to enable client transition to Service
based organization with clear, realistic, and pragmatic goals that are
aligned with strategic direction
CSS, HTML and Other Web Based scripting
• Demonstrated consulting expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and
recommend) in mid-sized and large (Fortune 500) customer environments
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on
all consulting engagements
• Planning and managing discovery/ assessment activities and defining
high-level program/action plans
• Identifying opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT
strategy through targeted areas contributing to improved business
performance and innovation by addressing constantly changing business
• Understanding the business implication of process-centric IT in striving
to achieve process excellence
• Ensuring continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery
• Actively develop practice IP by driving continuous improvement of the
processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
*Basic Qualifications: *
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
• 10+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Application Development
• 5+ years of Consulting experience (client facing)
• 5+ years of leadership level experience with Enterprise Management tools
(such as IBM Tivoli, BMC, CA, HP) and IT Service Management tools such as
ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.,
• ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification
• ServiceNow certification (Implementation certification is preferred)
• Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
• Expert level knowledge in ServiceNow scripting and Web Technologies (XML,
HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc.)
• Deep understanding of the application development lifecycle process,
including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling,
implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
• Demonstrated Enterprise Architecture skills, especially in Enterprise
System Management and IT Service Management space
• Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team
consensus to move projects forward.
*Additional preferred qualifications include: *
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to develop and achieve clear, realistic, and challenging goals
that are aligned with targeted business results.
• Self-motivated and able to lead and excel in a high pressured
• Experience developing growth strategies and related marketing material
for IT Service Management, Cloud, and other infrastructure-related
technologies and/or services.
• High level of motivation and commitment.
• Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant
*Next Level Business Services Inc*
Phone: +1 (904) 267-0727 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: soumya.ran...@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.