*Sekhar *here from *SPAR INFOSYS*, one of our client has an opening for *SQL
Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
*Job Title: SQL DBA/Banking*
*Location: Miami, FL*
*Duration: 12 months+*
We need a strong *SQL DBA/Systems Analyst* with experience working in a
Banking/Financial environment. This will be a phone and Skype to hire. The
client has indicated that there could be some flexibility for the right
candidate so please submit even if they are over the target rate. Great
communication skills are a must. Candidates in Florida are a big plus. I am
interested in SQL DBA’s with no Banking that are in Florida. *Please only
send me SQL DBA’s with Banking experience or are in the state of
provide the candidates full name, contact details, location and Rate with
*System Analyst With DBA Experience Principal Duties and Responsibilities*
· Maintain a functional, secure and fast database infrastructure
with SQL Server. This will include troubleshooting problems as they arise.
· Design support structure for the database infrastructure,
including systems architecture, monitoring, documentation, policies and
procedures, best practices and support automation.
· Create schemas and sub-schemas in consultation with application
· Set up and perform backup and recovery procedures.
· Provide production support for the database environment including
overseeing the development and organization of the databases.
· Provides database assistance and problem support to application
developers, business analysts and business users.
· On-going assessment and improvement of the database environment
and the identification of problem areas. Work with the Applications,
Infrastructure and User Support teams to remediate issues.
· Provide and design tools to assist in the management of the
· Provide working model for continuing capacity assessment.
· Create and maintain SSIS packages to support ETL processes.
*Position Specific Skills and Requirements*
· 5+ years of IT operational experience with a strong understanding
of database structure, theories, principles and practices.
· 5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience
· SQL Server 2008/2010/2012, database administration, database
tuning, database management, database security, clustering.
· Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
· Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using
native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
· Understanding of Relational Database Design and Normalization.
*Qualifications *Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/work
experience. Minimum of 5 years professional experience, preferably in the
financial industry, with 2 years database experience or equivalent. Broad
knowledge of database operating systems.
· Current DBA Certification in related area such as Oracle, DB2,
SQL Server preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
· Ability to lead medium complex projects.
Thanks & Regards,
Email : *sek...@sparinfosys.com <sek...@sparinfosys.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.