*Title: AEM Technology Lead Location: Woodbury, NY*
*Duration: long term*
*Must Have Skills:*
*Nice to have skills:*
*Top 3 responsibilities: *1. Develop, implement and configure solutions
using AEM and technologies such as Angular JS, HTML/DHTML, Java and
2. Setting up and configuring AEM and AEM development environments
3. Setting up AEM Author and Publish instances with dispatcher and ensuring
all code works in both environments. Designing reusable AEM components for
authoring content. Translating business requirements into technical details
relevant to Adobe AEM
*Additional information: *
1) Should have basic knowledge of dispatcher and various configurations.
2) Knowledge of Application Frameworks I.e. Spring, OSGI, Sling;
3) Minimum 4+ years of Java Development experience.
4) Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Methodology & Practice.
5) Experience in development of Java Server Pages and related technologies
6) Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated
7) Show be comfortable working in Agile environment with SCRUM.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send resume to my Official mail ID*:** chandrakan...@itiyam.com
Thanks & Regards,
chandrakan...@itiyam.com / *(571) 446-4825/4822*
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email
messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.