Hi,

*Sekhar *here from *SPAR INFOSYS*, one of our client has an opening
for *Project
Manager with Banking*

Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
interest.

*Job Title: Project Manager with Banking*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: 1 year+*

I need a Project manager with Banking and Commercial lending or leasing
experience. This is phone and SKYPE to hire. Communication skills must be
great. Candidates in Florida are a big plus. This is phone and SKYPE to
hire. Please only send me *Project Managers who have Banking and lending*
experience.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.

·         3-5 years of experience in retail/commercial banking project
implementations.

·         5+ years business analyst experience

·         Six Sigma background a plus

·         Knowledge of and experience on BankUnited core banking systems
preferred

·         Experience with BankUnited’s project implementation and testing
process preferred

·         PMP and/or IIBA certification strongly preferred.

·         Experience in requirements gathering & facilitation sessions

·         Experience with vendor management

·         Demonstrates understanding of banking regulations

·         Demonstrates critical thinking, problem solving and independent
execution skills

·         Demonstrates ability to grasp new concepts quickly

·         Demonstrates facilitation, collaboration and relationship
management skills.

·         Strong skills in MS Office Visio and workflow or data flow
diagramming tools.

·         QA Testing experience, ability to design and execute test scripts

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Knowledge of IT integration and system requirements

·         Residential Lending experience preferred

·         Commercial Lending experience preferred in any of the following
areas:

·         Loan origination solutions implementation experience

·         Portfolio risk analysis solutions implementation experience

·         Financial spreading solutions implementation experience

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : sek...@sparinfosys.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BeU0tcuQMPhVMK4GE_yWGwh0A8J-iE_kEbp0ogf8A%2BfPQbcA%40mail.gmail.com.