I believe I did mention the problem I met even though I didn't make it
very clear. If I have to be more specific, here it is
a query liks this
Cursor  c = this.getContentResolver().query(Uri.parse("content://
mms/"),null,null,null,null);
returns the following columns
   // These constants are used to construct union queries across the
    // MMS and SMS base tables.

    // These are the columns that appear in both the MMS ("pdu") and
    // SMS ("sms") message tables.
    private static final String[] MMS_SMS_COLUMNS =
            { BaseColumns._ID, Mms.DATE, Mms.READ, Mms.THREAD_ID };

    // These are the columns that appear only in the MMS message
    // table.
    private static final String[] MMS_ONLY_COLUMNS = {
        Mms.CONTENT_CLASS, Mms.CONTENT_LOCATION, Mms.CONTENT_TYPE,
        Mms.DELIVERY_REPORT, Mms.EXPIRY, Mms.MESSAGE_CLASS,
Mms.MESSAGE_ID,
        Mms.MESSAGE_SIZE, Mms.MESSAGE_TYPE, Mms.MESSAGE_BOX,
Mms.PRIORITY,
        Mms.READ_STATUS, Mms.RESPONSE_STATUS, Mms.RESPONSE_TEXT,
        Mms.RETRIEVE_STATUS, Mms.RETRIEVE_TEXT_CHARSET,
Mms.REPORT_ALLOWED,
        Mms.READ_REPORT, Mms.STATUS, Mms.SUBJECT, Mms.SUBJECT_CHARSET,
        Mms.TRANSACTION_ID, Mms.MMS_VERSION };

there is no address regardless of the body of mms.

i am not sure if it is intended to be this way or not. but, either
way, that was my question. HOW TO get more info out of the query like
sms does?

also, i didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings here. i know somebody
here such as Ms. Hackborn might be working hard to solve issues like
this one. but, i do wish to arouse center people's attention.

FYI, if you do a search with a keyword MMS like what I did, you might
realize it too.

P.S.
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/802bf6dad154efe2/8f40dd4bf4454345?lnk=gst&q=mms#8f40dd4bf4454345
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/5aeb72b2ef2c8b79/3e40785883a7d6d0?lnk=gst&q=mms#3e40785883a7d6d0