Hi
Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

*Role                       :               Java Developer
Location               :               Downtown Orlando, FL
Duration              :               6+ Months*
* Interview            :               Phone and F2F *

*Job Description*

·         As a Software Engineer at Client,  you must be comfortable
working on multiple and various systems. You must be able to demonstrate
expertise and passion that sets you apart from others.

·         To be an ideal candidate, you must understand data structures,
communications, fault tolerance, and other key software engineering
concepts.

·         You will apply these concepts to specific and challenging
problems we face as we rebuild a significant portion of our stack to
support our rapid growth strategy. And you need to have fun while doing all
of this!

·         You will partner with various people to create mind blowing
solutions: other Client engineers, vendor partners, product management
team. We are an agile shop and are constantly looking at ways to eliminate
bureaucracy and optimize personal and collective performance.

*Job Requirement*

·         5+ years experience (including internships) in core Java
development (especially for real time high volume systems)

·         Knowledge of databases and data structures, Oracle DB related
development experience preferred

·         Experience with open source, Linux (transactional base or service
bus experience)

·         Agile development experience

·         Experience with JQuery, Java 7/JSP, JSON, Restful Services,
Javascript frameworks (ex. Angular, Bootstrap, etc. -required)

·         Strong knowledge of design patterns (required)

·         Strong knowledge of a source control system (CVS, ClearCase,
Subversion)

·         Experience with JQuery Mobile, Backbone, Underscore (preferred)

·         YUI, Google Analytics (including Reporting API) (nice to have)

·         Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a
results oriented business environment

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to lead and
coach the most out of developers

·         Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required

*Education: *

Minimum BS degree in engineering

Regards ,

Neha Saral