The Email app doesn't handle the "message/rfc822" type, so the code
you posted will only launch Gmail (which matches "*/*"), not Email.
If you set the mimetype to "text/plain" instead, then Gmail, Email and
Messaging will be presented as options for sending.
If you want to offer only email options, you should use the SENDTO
intent and specify a "mailto://"; URI