Hi,
I'd like to create an audio recording in Android.  (Actually, I just
want access to the mic without recording it, but it seems that's not
supported so I'll have to create a recording and tail the file).
I'm having a very hard time getting started.  Mostly I'm just hoping
that someone from Google reads this and will update the documentation
because the example won't compile - it looks like it's from some
previous version of the SDK because there's an error in every other
line.  I made my best guess as to what the usage should be, but I keep
getting a number of different exceptions.
One question I had is whether I can just specify an arbitrary path to
the MediaRecorder to start recording or whether I have to create an
entry in the content database.  The JavaDoc for
MediaRecorder.setOutputFile isn't clear on what it's expecting.

Thanks,
Ben