I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm posting it here in
the hope that someone in the Google universe will notice it and do something
about it.

For those developers who are interested in developing GPS based Android Wear
2.0 apps and who live in a part of the world where it is difficult to find the
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition, it would be helpful if Google would give more
information about when existing Android Wear 1.0 devices will be updated to
2.0.  Just publishing a list of the AW 1.0 devices which will be updated to 2.0
and saying that they will be updated "sometime in the next year" is not very
helpful for those of us who are trying to prevent the slow and painful death of
Android Wear.  At the very least, Google needs to specify the order in which
the 1.0 devices will be updated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/d948936e-37e3-4d2c-9301-02083bc8f4a6%40googlegroups.com.