Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note** we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Role*:  Archer Support

*Location:* Houston, TX

*JD*:

   -  Overall experience of around 10 years with Archer working experience
   of 5+ years
   - Experience on 2 Archer Core Solutions (Compliance Management and
   Policy Management)
   - Must have working experience on Compliance, Audit and Risk Management
   modules
   - Conduct compliance duties such as User Access Reviews, IT Access
   Reviews and Application Security Compliance
   - Working experience on core RSA Archer Solutions with strong knowledge
   on advanced RSA Archer functionalities (Data Feeds, Data Publication, XSLT,
   API etc.)
   - Experience installing, configuring, tuning/operations of RSA Archer
   GRC platform and accompanying modules
   - Developing Archer data feed management and reportin
   - Recommending and developing processes and use cases to be implemented
   by Archer
   -  Developing and maintaining appropriate documentation around Archer
   deployment(s
   -  Providing Archer design and architecture suppor
   -  Experience on Archer development projects
   -  Experience in XSLT transformation will be an advantage
   -  Must have strong communication skills (both written and verbal),
   client handling skills and must have a collaborative mindset

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com