*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX Inc. *
based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*  I found your resume on Dice & I feel you are a good fit for the position
I am working on.Please find below Job Description below and let me know
your interest.Looking forward to hear from you soon*

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: Java Lead*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6 month contract *

*Visa   : GC or USC only*

Requirements are Java, Spring, Unit testing, REST or SOAP API, and agile.
Cloud seemed to be the big hang up so this manager is going to entertain
candidates without it

Primary Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software engineers
to execute an agile roadmap

• Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
non-functional requirements and drive delivery of creative, high quality
solutions

• Design, develop, test and maintain RESTful APIs

• Implement our strategies for continuous delivery and devops within your
team

• Ensure our microservice platform is correct, resilient, performant and
secure

• Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs
and code reviews

• Participate in defect review and triage

• Enforce design/coding standards and constantly improve the way we build
and deliver software

Required Qualifications:

• 6+ years of designing and coding distributed systems

• 2+ years as a tech lead

• 2+ years of Java/Spring for building RESTful services

Preferred Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience

• Experience building microservices in a public, hybrid or cloud
environment

• Experience with these or similar technologies: Netflix OSS, OpenShift,
Mesos, Docker, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Kafka, Gatling

• Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with delivery
teams to think out of box

• Extremely strong communicator able to build relationships across many
teams around the globe

• Ability to mentor staff at all career and skill levels

• Excellent organizational and planning skills

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4FcMXd9dhCf86ipLSUL7e2sWkdBNTN3K7fROV8hfMM2bg%40mail.gmail.com.