Hi,

We have an immediate opening for ETL Developer SSIS at Warren, NJ

Let’s Connect Over LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour> – I
have over 100 plus position to fill.

Email ID: addisdam...@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour

*Locals Only / East Coast Consultants Only – Commutable to Warren, NJ*

*Location is Warren, NJ*

*Duration – 3 Months with Possibility of Extension*

·         8yrs plus years of hands-on design, development and deployment of
ETL tool solutions (specifically using SSIS).

·         Strong ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex data
transformation solutions for Date Warehouse implementations.

·         Strong understanding of SQL concepts and development experience
deploying a Date Warehouse solution with databases such as SQL Server.

·         Write & deploy stored procedures, tune SQL scripts/queries and
should be very comfortable using database monitoring tools.

·         Experience with technical design, developing Unit test plans,
Documentation and code debugging

·         Implement ETL solutions with sound ETL Processing and Error
Handling  techniques

·         Assist with maintenance and deployment activities

·         Able to review data models, ER diagrams

·         Sound understanding of Data Warehouse Design concepts such as
Dimensional Models, Star Schemas, Slowly Changing Dimensions, ODS, etc.

*Thanks With Regards*

Addis Damour <ad...@pvtechusa.com>

Professional Vision Technologies Inc <http://www.pvtechusa.com/>

42180 Ford Road, Suite 306, Canton, MI 48187

Cell No. 734-666-6575

Desk No. (734) 329-5335 Ext. 103

Fax No. -734-249-6281

ad...@pvtechusa.com

www.pvtechusa.com

Let’s Connect LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour>

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAAokjav9Ugk_H1ZgeN8G7oLa3H5xu0DD2MNa7dsqixVTbkQUtg%40mail.gmail.com.