On Wed, 2/15/17, ryan.pena via Android Developers
<android-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in wearable android
 To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 4:45 AM

 On Wed, 2/15/17, taylor.james300 via Android Developers
 <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in wearable
 android
  To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
  Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 1:18 AM

  On Wed, 2/15/17, Anh <anhduong...@gmail.com>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in
 wearable
  android
   To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
   Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 12:17 AM

   Hi
   Marina,Thanks for your advise but my app on
 smartwatch
   will run alone. I meant no connection to the
   phone.That's why I need to save it on the
   local, smartwatch.Any ideas???Anh

   On Monday, February 13, 2017
   at 2:49:32 PM UTC-6, Marina Cuello wrote:I think you
 need
   use the data sync API and save the shared preferences
 on
  the
   normal app side.https://developer.android.com/
   training/wearables/data-layer/ data-items.html

   Marina
   On Mon,
   Feb 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Anh <anhdu...@gmail.com>