Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Role: *ABAP Consultant

*Location*: Houston, TX

*JD:*
ABAP development expertise including interface development using BADIs,
BAPIs, RFC calls, enhancements, function modules, classes and methods,
workflow and ALE/IDOCS
• Experience with SAPScript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms, Web Dynpro
• Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions
• Strong experience in the core HR SAP ERP functional modules; experience
with SAP Fiori is a plus
• Strong technical and functional design skills as well as experience with
creating repeatable processes and code base that will support future growth
with minimal customization requirements
• Experience with developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP
systems/applications
• Development experience with Java, Web services, and Web Portal desirable
• Perform code review and single point of contact for ABAP developments.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
• Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz.
Interactive
• Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms,
ALE/IDocs,
• Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage
critical/complex situations.
• Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to
create test scripts
• Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and
reporting standards.
• Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
• Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement
assessments and make recommendations.
• Support business implementations by sharing best practice development
skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121