Hi,

I'm working with a Windows OS. My question is as it is in the subject- What
is the best android development platform/programming language for a UI that
works with sql, sends notifications, and can get access to things like
photos and phone calls and location and video etc with the users permission?

I'm probably going to be using Amazon Cloud services so I need one that
will work with the cloud.

I would like something that would make this very quick and easy, preferably
with no code or as little code as possible. If I need to use code, please
let me know what language I will need to use.

Thanks so much guys!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/4791162d-2270-4ce7-91c3-c63eb520cb3d%40googlegroups.com.