On Thu, 2/16/17, king.joel via Android Developers
<android-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Notification App Android Studio
 To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
 Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 12:48 PM

 On Thu, 2/16/17, deliciacouture via Android Developers
 <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: [android-developers] Notification App Android
 Studio
  To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
  Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 5:54 AM

  On Thu, 2/16/17, sheritagunther via Android Developers
  <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: [android-developers] Notification App
 Android
  Studio
   To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
   Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 4:35 AM

   On Thu, 2/16/17, terencele...@shaw.ca
   <terencele...@shaw.ca>
   wrote:

  Android
   Studio
    To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
    Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 4:11 AM

    Thanks
    Steve. I looked at a few of these apps. Most of them
    basically need you to send your text/email through
  their
    servers. The rest only works on Android devices. The
    bluetooth MAP profile is supposed to be device
   independent.
    Similar to what you can find in the newer cars but
  not
   those
    with AirPlay or Android Auto (which does a lot more),
  many
    vehicles allow you to just pair your phone with the
  deck
   and
    SMS on your phone will appear on the car deck
  display.
   This
    is what I hope to put on my car deck that is running
   Android
    Lollipop.
    I have no problem
    connecting to a couple of Android phones. iPhone is
  the
   one
    giving me problem. I can connect initially to it and
  it
    actually advertises the MAP server service through
   bluetooth
    but cannot get it to connect as an MNS client to a
  MNS
    server session I initiated on the Android
    tablet.
    Hopefully one
    of those who implemented MAP on car would know if
  there is
    some kind of trick to get iPhone to connect.

    On Wednesday, February 15,
    2017 at 5:12:06 PM UTC-8, Steve Gabrilowitz
    wrote:There is at least one app in
    the Play Store (Mighty Text) that does this.  It
  appears
    actually be 3 different pieces of software:
    1)  An SMS receiver on the phone,
    this forwards the necessary information from the SMS
    to...
    2) some app
    running on their server which links using your Gmail
   account
    and then forwards the info to...
    3) a companion app running on the
    tablet (or PC if desired) which then displays the
    message!
    Sorry I
    can't help with any implementation details but maybe
  you
    will find at least some place to start with what I
  have
    given you...
    On Mar 1, 2016 10:48 PM,
    "Danielle Anderson" <dean...@asu.edu>
   wrote:
    I am trying to create an application that receives
    text messages from my mobile phone and then displays
  them
   on
    another device such as a tablet. Just curious if
  anyone
   has
    any recommendations on where/how to start? The
  android
    developer site has a lot of information show how to
    implement this on a wearable device using
    NotificationCompat.Builder but I am not sure if this
   applies
    to handheld devices as well.  Any help would be
    appreciated! Thank you!

  emails
    from it, send an email to android-developers+
    unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

   googlegroups.com.

    Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/
    group/android-developers.

    msgid/android-developers/ a08f1174-89ca-429b-bd5e-
    6af865fa2ef4%40googlegroups. com.

    optout.

  emails
    from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

    Visit this group at
   https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0c62b10a-df4b-467d-942e-76157b7c3c71%40googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit
   https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
    extul prevedea ca satenii din Muntenia sa primeasca
  pamant
   in functie de 3rea lor economica exprimata in numarul
 de
   vite posedat  se constituiau el trei categorii
   dupa cum urmeaza: cei cu 11 pogoane  7 pogoane  1
   po-i = 0 50 ha  si 11 prajini  o prajina = 208
   82m2   respectiv 4 pogoane si 15 pra-in
   Moldova  5 falei  o falcie = 1 43 ha  si 40
   de prajini  o prajina = 179 02m2  ilci si 2 falei
   si 40 de prajini - ceva mai mult  pentru ca in rele
   trei judete din Iul Basarabiei sa se ajunga la 6
 falei si
  30
   de prajini  respectiv 2 falei si prajini. Pamantul
   acordat taranilor nu trebuia sa depaseasca 2 3 din
  suprafata
   siei expropriate  fara a socoti padurile  si nu
   putea fi instrainat 30 de ani. Se rfiintau pentru
  totdeauna
   claca  boierescul   dijma
   podvezile  zilele de me-let  carele de lemne si
   alte asemenea sarcini datorate stapanilor de mosii in
 ura
   sau in bani. Rascumpararea acestor indatoriri era
  esalonata
   pe 15 ani si platea diferentiat pentru fiecare
 categorie
  de
   beneficiari.

   Visit this group at
   https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/69000901.285258.1487212505845%40mail.yahoo.com.
   For more options, visit
   https://groups.google.com/d/optout..Care
  au fost raporturile dintre Ion Antonescu si Horia Sima
  intre 1940-1941?

  Visit this group at
  https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1025365471.298963.1487217257882%40mail.yahoo.com.
  For more options, visit
  https://groups.google.com/d/optout.iscutia
 a continuat cu accente contradictorii. Molotov a
 insistat asupra unui raspuns imediat  in speranta unei
 reglementari pasnice  altfel recursul la forta fiind
 inevitabil. Gheorghe Davidescu a apreciat ca termenul de 24
 de ore este insuficient pentru retragerea din cele doua
 provincii  de asemenea neindestulator spre a se lua o
 hotarare la Bucuresti.

 Visit this group at
 https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1827887515.433704.1487242094103%40mail.yahoo.com.
 For more options, visit
 https://groups.google.com/d/optout.   - proclamatii  documente oficiale sau
scrisori personale  si interventiile sale

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/155482997.648781.1487249478482%40mail.yahoo.com.