Hello Friends,

We are developing an Android restaurant based application. We are trying to
achieve this below feature for a longer period of time. Still no luck. Need
your help guys to crack this.

Read the below scenario:

1. User install the restaurant based application in his device
2. Place the orders meaning the list of foods they like in to the cart
3. Request for bill
4. The admin click on the "Print" option and handover it to the User.
5. User again order couple of more items
6. When the admin trying to take the print it displays the whole order the
user was placed i.e from the beginning.
7. We need to display the latest orders only when the user was trying to
take the print out. i.e the couple of items he ordered again only.

Looking forward to your response and queries if any.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/600cea54-7ace-4f8b-a7e2-4df73a06ff88%40googlegroups.com.