Phone Hire

Backfill

Pega Tester-

St. Louis MO -

Please find the bullet points below as to what my client is looking for.

   - Medical Claims Experience
   - Pega Tester
   - Agile Methodology
   - Sr Resource

*Needed some details for submission process -*

*Full Legal Name                     : Contact Number                    :
Email ID                                    : Current
Location                   : *

*Relocation                               :*

*Last 4 digit of SSN                 : Skype ID
                                  : DOB(MM/DD)                        : *

*Availability to Join                : *

*Work authorization               :*

*Education, University, Year:*

*Regards*

*Vishal Ji Awasthi*