On Wed, 2/22/17, kjagdish <kjagdish.sal...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Re: enabling bluetooth in android
 To: android-developers@googlegroups.com, rprpil...@gmail.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 5:58 AM

 Hi Rajeev,
 Yes, problem is
 solved,
 Solution
 isdeclare
 : private
 static final int REQUEST_ENABLE_BT
 = 1;private BluetoothAdapter mBluetoothAdapter; in
 onCreate() methodfinal
 BluetoothManager bluetoothManager =

       (BluetoothManager) getSystemService(Context.BLUET
 OOTH_SERVICE);
 mBluetoothAdapter
 = bluetoothManager.getAdapter(); // use this to get
 the bluetooth adapter
 if
 (mBluetoothAdapter
 == null
 || !mBluetoothAdapter.isEnabled()
 ) {
     Intent enableBtIntent = new
 Intent(BluetoothAdapter.ACTION
 _REQUEST_ENABLE);

 startActivityForResult( enableBtIntent, REQUEST_ENABLE_BT);
 }
 Below
 link will be usefulhttps://developer.android.com/
 guide/topics/connectivity/ bluetooth-le.html

 with
 best regards,Jagdish
 On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at
 1:08 AM, RJ <rprpil...@gmail.com>