Mostly, I wish that people who post could spend the extra minute to
figure out which group is appropriate for their question, and 5
minutes to actually search the archives.

Sure, some posts aren't pleasant to read, and remembering
http://xkcd.com/438/ would make communication easier, but venting,
ranting and whining are also signals that something is wrong and
should be improved. The hardest posts to read are the condescending
ones. That's just the nature of online discussions, though.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.