Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share your
Position: Oracle DBA
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration : 12+Months
Interview Slot: Tomorrow (Wed At 1:30pm ) only Face to Face
Seeking Junior level Oracle DBA who has hands-on working experience with
large databases, will be responsible for the day to day activities of
databases that host multiple web applications. Must be organized and have
good communication skills, problem solving skills, and some working
knowledge or exposure to high availability / failover architectures.
Candidate needs to be willing to provide on-site and/or remote support
after hours and weekends as needed.
• Database support for OLTP and Data Warehouse applications
• Database upgrades and installations of versions 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 to
• Client software upgrades and Installations on application and
• Creating new user accounts, roles, profiles
• Monitor and prevent Audit violations
• Knowledge of Materialized Views and Job Scheduler
• Monitoring database performance
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing system problems
• Disaster recovery installation and support
• Maintain user accessibility to applications
• Creating and working SR requests with Oracle Support
• Backup Strategies and cloning databases using RMAN
• Working knowledge of CommVault backup software is a plus
• Working knowledge of SQL Server databases is a plus
• Working knowledge of Cognos App/Reporting server is a plus
Must have skills:
• Installation of Oracle 220.127.116.11, 11.2.04 and 18.104.22.168 software on
Windows 2008r2 and 2012r2
• Creating and upgrading Oracle 22.214.171.124, 11.2.04 and 126.96.36.199
databases on Windows 2008r2 and 2012r2
• Installation and configuration of SQL Svr gateways
• Maintaining and monitoring database storage structures
• Creating and managing users and security
• Creating and managing schema objects (tables, indexes, views,
triggers, sequences, …)
• Managing database backups and performing recoveries
• Proactive database monitoring and performance tuning
• Good communication and problem solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730
W: 732-767-0010 x 305 | Direct: 732-837-2134 | Fax: 732-837-2452 |
Disclaimer: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.