Hope you are doing great!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you
find comfortable for this position...
*Position: Visual Designer*
*Location: Plano, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Were looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our team in creating
next-generation web experiences for CapitalOne.com. Youll work closely with
design leadership and a full cross-disciplinary team to devise innovative
design concepts and production ready assets that will establish the future
vision of Capital Ones online customer experience. Your designs will also
contribute to a new cutting-edge design language that will define and drive
change across the larger design organization.
· A master craftsman. You dream about color, typography,
iconography and animation every day. You cant stop yourself from critiquing
everything, everywhere, all the time and wishing you had the time to
all. You are proficient using tools like Sketch and Photoshop, and can
efficiently use your skillset to develop new designs within existing and
new visual systems and design languages.
· A systems thinker. As you translate user needs, style guides, and
requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems, youre not just
thinking about the task at hand but about how your design choices scale
and fit within larger
established systems and patterns.
· Passionate. You are genuinely interested in designing beautiful
experiences that impact peoples lives. You make it your business to know as
much as you can about the people you are designing for and make design
decisions based on
their needs. You are also active within the design community, staying
up-to-date on the latest design trends and techniques.
· Collaborative. You enjoy working on agile teams with other
designers, product managers and engineers. Youre a team player who puts the
interest of the team above your own. You will collaborate with business
developers and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions,
ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts. You display a
positive attitude and are excited to share your ideas with the team as well
as listen to those of others.
· Have a can-do attitude. Youre a pro-active team player who is
eager and excited about producing awesome work. No task is too small or
large for you. You are able to work alone or with partners to problem solve
action and execution plans for a task, informing your manager of progress
· A successful juggler. You dont get overwhelmed or flustered
easily. Youre able to keep track of multi-projects at once, manage you time
efficiently and appropriately and communicate scheduling with your manager
and the broader
· A storyteller. Youre able to develop clear and persuasive stories
about your work that you share with a wide range of audiences, including
business partners and stakeholders. Youre able to present research findings
concepts to designers and product partners.
· Detail Oriented. You impress your teammates with the ability to
pick out small nuances that no one else seems to notice. Youre proud that
your production files are always pixel perfect and youve thought through
of your designs, making the development process smooth sailing.
· Flexible. You know that projects can adjust at the drop of a hat,
you are adaptable and welcome change.
What youll bring:
· A portfolio which highlights strong understanding of design
elements such as color, typography, illustration, iconography, photography,
Your portfolio should also include project examples that showcase digital
branding and UI elements.
· Understanding of interface and interaction patterns and best
practices for various platforms, as well as experience working within a
responsive design framework.
· Understanding of human centered design and UX practices. Interest
in partnering with UX designers on user research, journey maps and user
· Experience working within established brand guidelines and style
guide. Interest in helping govern digital guidelines and flex system where
· Ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity.
· Experience creating prototypes that showcase design concepts and
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS, with the ability to work closely with
engineers to implement designs.
· Ability to work collaboratively within cross-disciplinary teams,
as well as ability to work independently.
· Ability to quickly deliver multiple, inventive ideas that are
fresh and simple while solving complex customer and business needs.
Confidence in sharing in-progress work with team mates.
· Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions with the
team and craft elegant presentation and storytelling capabilities.
· Understanding of an agile/scrum development process.
· Research the latest technologies, best practices, and online
trends to provide recommendations for the team.
· Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch,
InVision, etc.)- Sketch Required- InVision -preferred
· Bachelors degree or military experience
· At least 2 years of experience in visual design
· Masters degree in Fine Arts or a concentration in graphic or web
· 4+ years of experience in visual design
· 2+ years of experience designing for omni-channel services
Skills: Design High level of presentation skills in the design field
Ability to meet deadlines Ability to Work Independently Ability to Work
with Others Analyze Software Problems Analyzing and synthesizing
qualitative data Critical Thinker Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Graphic
Design for web Graphic Illustration
*Satish Kumar, Sr. IT Recruiter*
*SoftSages Technology, Inc. *|* e-Verified, MBE Corporation*
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355
*Direct No:* *+1 *(484) 402-7869 <484%20402%207869> *Ext.* 110
*Fax:* +1 (484) 604-0602
*E-Mail: *sat...@softsages.com*|* <sat...@softsages.com|>* website: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.