I received a warning saying i was being monitored by a 3rd party, so i clicked
tapped on the warning on my phone and it took me to my user credential storage.
The only thing that was on there was an android security certificate. I'm not
very knowledgeable when it comes to technology so i thought that certificate
was the issue and i deleted it. Now my phone is acting up. I talked to a friend
who said i need that certificate. What can i do to fix. Any and all assistance
in this matter is greatly appreciated
                          Thankyou

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1d57c12c-4c63-4022-a81b-9e7e0d4008d6%40googlegroups.com.