*Job ID:* 17-10576
*Position:* *Cloud Architect*
*Location:* *Southborough MA*
*Duration:* 4 to 6 Months
*Type of Hire:* Contract
· OOPS, design patterns, UML.
· Different Enterprise Architectural Framework.
· Cloud design patterns.
· Understanding RDBMS databases and concept and implementation of
· Agile Methodology.
· Knowledge of infrastructure is a plus.
*EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS:*
· 12 to 18 years industry experience including at least 3+ years as
· Expertise on Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, etc.).
· Experience in .Net or Java enterprise application stack.
· Should have done hands-on development, design and architecture
for multiple clients over the experience years.
· Experience on architecting and designing an end to end solution
on Cloud for a customers.
· Ability to learn quickly, adapt and implement based on the
· Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute
the Cloud strategy and roadmap.
· Manage POCs & exploratory projects; to identify, evaluate and
eventually adopt most suitable Cloud model (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS,
PaaS and SaaS) for the customer.
· Lead Architecture reviews to determine if new products and
solutions comply with the agreed enterprise cloud architecture.
· Develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the
multi-year agenda for cloud adoption.
· Develop and drive programs to ensure the architecture and
associated product solutions are delivered to realize technical and
· Work with other architects to build migration plans encompassing
infrastructure baseline, plans and roadmaps; application migration plans,
requirements and needs; industry leading and evolving trends, techniques,
products and vendors.
· Plan and lead all aspects of Cloud projects such as Cloud
Management solutions, provisioning, inventory management, CMDB, monitoring,
· Establish an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best
practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings, including:
o Secure and compliant data and messaging egress and ingress.
o Federated authentication and authorization models.
o Automated workload lifecycle management.
o Data and information encryption and security.
o Application porting, integration and maintenance.
o On-demand, self-service access to Enterprise Cloud applications,
platforms and offerings.
o Overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, chargeback,
capacity and performance management, and service level objective
· Manage and mentor team reporting to him/her and review the work
done by the team.
· Experience of implementing DevOps.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.