Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Chaitanya* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for "*JBPM
Consultant *“at *Dallas, TX*. Please review the Job description below and
if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest
resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the suitable profiles on
*Position: JBPM Consultant *
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Contract: Long Term*
* Must have*
- 8+ years in IT sector
- 3+ years’ experience with jBPM
- Implementing Business Processes on jBPM and designing integrated
solution using jBPM as a middleware.
- Experience defining & modeling BPMN 2.0 based Business processes on
- Familiar with the forms design & development that's offered in the
- Java based web-services & service tasks and batch oriented automation.
- Experience working with Rule engines like Drools/JBoss BRMS
- Java/J2EE Client/Server architecture and development (Java, JBoss,
- Experience on Web Services Development including (REST/SOAP, WSDL/XML,
*Nice to have:*
is definitely a plus
- Exposure to Continuous Integration, using tools like GIT (or
equivalent Version Control System) and Jenkins (or equivalent) for change,
Release & deployment of software packages on a distributed SOA environment
is a strong plus
- Understanding of Agile design, development and delivery concepts
Office: 248-522-7855 |Fax: (248) 479-5559
6515 Shiloh Rd, Unit 110, Alpharetta,GA 30005
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.