Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com
Direct contact number: (201) 448-1153
We have a Requirement *Resident Engineer (Network Engineer)*, position
NC, Dallas TX or Atlanta GA*, If you have any matching resumes for the
below mentioned position
VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED
Job Title: Resident Engineer (Network Engineer)
Location: Raleigh, NC, Dallas TX or Atlanta GA
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
*Candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:*
*• MX, EX, SRX series*
*• Must understand Spanning Tree, BGP and route reflector
*• Must be able to communicate with internal Juniper
Engineering and QA Sys Test Teams*
*• Must be able to communicate effectively with the customer*
*• Unix/Linux skills a plus*
*• Scripting skills a must.*
*• Test equipment such as Spirent, Agilent N2X, and Ixia a plus*
*• Network management tools such as SNMP, Syslog, etc.*
Description (External Field)
Reporting to the Manager of Advanced Services, this is a highly technical
role, providing pre & post-sales support of Junipers Network Products. The
Resident Engineer will be required to develop and maintain expertise on the
products deployed or to be deployed within the Customer’s networks.
• Troubleshooting the network’s design and architecture issues
• Analyzing network and device configurations
• Providing network design leadership; assisting in identifying
and building solutions
• Testing product features and functionality
• Providing deployment guidance to ensure that implementations
are consistent with design specifications
• Providing informal workshops to transfer knowledge to
• Applying industry best practices to the design, planning, and
implementation of the network
• Applying extensive industry experience to optimize network
performance and proactively analyze potential enhancements
• Evaluating technical specifications for interoperability
This is a full-time position and may require long work hours. Technical
support to the Customer may require the Resident Engineer to:
• Troubleshoot equipment and network problems and to open and
track JTAC cases through to problem resolution on pre and post production
• Raise equipment Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and to
track these through to problem resolution.
• Produce a written summary report of the status of Design
projects, equipment and network problems on a regular basis to the customer
and to the Account Team and leadership.
• Hold design and information gathering workshops with the
Account Team & customer to understand the Customer’s existing network
design and technical requirements of new network designs.
• Understand the customer’s organizational structure and become
familiar with the customers’ network implementation and support processes
and procedures to help in designing a network that is available and
• Carry out testing of new Designs, features, and functionality
as required by the customer in a laboratory environment and to help develop
plans to implement and verify that they are operating correctly in the live
• Test patches and fixes to operating software and to ensure
that they are implemented and functioning correctly in the pre-production
test network and then live network as implementation plans dictate.
• Hold technology workshops with the customer to discuss
equipment and network problems, and to provide case status updates,
including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds
and/or solutions that are being tried.
• Train the customers’ design, implementation and support
personnel to configure and operate the Juniper Networks products.
• Support design and planning of Juniper MX, EX and SRX network
routing products and associated solutions within the Customer
• Support ongoing efforts in defining best practice policies
for Juniper product applications.
• Peer with other employees performing similar Resident
Engineering roles where lessons learned may help minimize risk associated
with major network upgrades or changes in the network.
The Resident Engineer will be expected to develop secondary skills in other
products in the Juniper product portfolio.
*Skills and Experience:*
Candidates for this role MUST have a minimum of 7 years experience
providing implementation and technical support of networking products in
LAN, WAN, or Internet services environments. Candidates for this role must
also have a minimum of 3 years experience designing IP networks.
Preferred candidates for this position should have a Bachelors Degree in
Engineering with JNCIE certification or equivalent experience.
*Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following competencies:*
• Detailed technical experience in the installation and
operation of IP routers. This includes hands-on operation of management
tools and network analyzers.
• A detailed understanding of the protocols surrounding IP
service provider networks. These skills include but are not limited to:
• TCP/IP and MPLS fundamentals
• IP/Routing experience (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS-TE, RSVP, LDP,
IPv6, Routing Policy)
• Routing protocol operation, migration, and scaling mechanisms
• Routing policies at BGP peering points
• VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (MPLS, L3VPN,
• Ethernet switching and 802.1Q, QOS
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work independently and to function in a team
• Strong customer interface and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work
calmly under pressure.
*The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the
• Juniper Hardware: MX, EX, SRX series
• At least 5+ yrs of experience with a network service provider
• JUNOS CLI experience
• Must understand Spanning Tree, BGP and route reflector
• Must be able to communicate with internal Juniper Engineering
and QA Sys Test Teams
• Must be able to communicate effectively with the customer
• Unix/Linux skills a plus
• Scripting skills a must.
• Test equipment such as Spirent, Agilent N2X, and Ixia a plus
• Network management tools such as SNMP, Syslog, etc.
• Experience with Multicast strongly preferred.
Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)
*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/* *AESPATECH LLC*
Direct: (201) 448-1153
Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2
GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com ; javednesta...@gmail.com
*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.