Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Manohar* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for "*Sr.
Information Architect*" at *Owings Mills, MD*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *248-522-7855*, Drop the suitable
profiles on *mano...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.
*Position: Information/ Data Architect (Cloud, Big Data & BI)*
*Location: Owings Mills, MD*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Sr. Information Architect – Marketing & Distribution*
We are looking for an information architect to help deliver innovative data
solutions and related capabilities to our growing marketing & distribution
practice. Ideally, you bring breadth and depth across the information
architecture domain and can lead our data solution development efforts in
close partnership with our business stakeholders and technology delivery
teams. You will be part of the Distribution & Marketing Solutions
architecture team and help steer strategic technology direction, define
target state architecture, technology roadmaps, build reference
implementations and mentor others while championing and maturing the
enterprise architecture practice of the firm.
· Responsible for information architecture (data governance, data
solutions, analytics & reporting) that aligns with architecture principles,
technology standards, best practices and guidelines.
· Engage with business and technology leaders to understand
strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate tradeoffs and influence key
· Translate functional and non-functional requirements into
effective design and architectural guidance to delivery teams.
· Evangelize adoption of development best practices like agile &
lean methodologies, dev-ops, continuous delivery, test automation,
containerization and cloud deployments.
· Operate across business verticals to increase agility, drive
common approaches, increase reuse and drive down total cost of ownership.
· Define goals for technology components and frameworks including
reference architectures and implementations
· Serve as a subject matter expert for information and cloud
architecture - best practices, design patterns, tools & platforms.
· Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market
· Be willing to be hands-on as needed to help add value to delivery
· Degree in technical, engineering or related quantitative field
with 10+ years of experience.
· Expert level hands-on experience with RDBMS platforms like
Oracle, DB2 & My SQL.
· Expert level hands-on SQL & Procedural SQL coding skills – past
experience in a DBA role helping performance tune queries and data stores
in a plus.
· Hands on experience with No SQL Databases like Cassandra & Dynamo
DB & Big Data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Pig etc.
· Data modeling & solution design experience in OLTP & OLAP
· Experience designing & managing Data Marts & Data Warehouse
· Prior experience with large MPP appliances and/or Cloud Solutions
in the space such as Azure or AWS Redshift a plus.
· Strong analytics & reporting skills – experience with BI tools
like Tableau, Tibco Spotfire, MS Power BI, data blending tools like
Alteryx, data virtualization platforms & reporting platforms such
as Business Objects, Microstrategy etc.
· Additional exposure to machine learning & data science techniques
would be a big plus.
· Strong data integration skills and experience especially around
moving large data sets in batch & near real time across cloud & ground
· Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative
manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology
· Expertise in building internet scale solutions in the cloud
· Business value focused mindset balancing tactical and strategic
· Interest in learning the marketing and distribution space – prior
experience in the financial services industry / asset management space
· Proven ability to work well and influence others.
· Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication
skills, ability to generate great content and present them effectively.
· Must have a thorough understanding of agile development
*Office: *470-242-7345 Ex-304
Fax: (248) 479-5559
*R2 Technologies *| www.r2techcorp.com <http://www.r2techllc.com/>
6515 Shiloh Rd, Unit 110, Alpharetta GA, 30005
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.