Dear IT Professional,

Wishes for the Day !!!

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Javed Khan* from *NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES* and We have an immediate
requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and can close the
positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you or

I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact
number.

We have a Requirement *Front End Developer*, position in *Chicago, IL*. If
you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Front End Developer

Location: Chicago, IL (Local)
Duration: 04+ Months with possibility of extension

*Interview: Face-Face Interview*

*Position's Contributions to Work Group:*
Information Analytics is seeking a front-end developer to support the
development and deployment of prototype applications built on existing
analytics algorithms and corresponding datasets. Job responsibilities
include building reliable web applications with complex data visualization
components complete with user login and feedback tracking. The front-end
developer will also work with IA personnel to define data structures
required to enable responsive front-end functionality. Finally, the
front-end developer will deploy and monitor application releases to ensure
smooth functionality and reliability.

*Typical Day:*
Early morning stand up meeting with team very minimal meetings and
training. Strictly development, testing, capturing user feedback.

*Education Requirement:*
Bachelor’s degree preference in a computer science

* Critical Technical Skills:*
*Required Skills/Qualifications: *

*•* 3+ years of experience with Javascript programming and modern HTML/CSS

• 3+ years of experience with data visualization libraries such as D3.js

• Experience with software version control (git preferred)

• Cloud computing experience

• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web
standards

• Experience integrating front end features with databases, APIs, and other
back end data stores

• Strong communication skills

*Desired Skills/Qualifications:*

• Python programming skills

• DevOps experience

• Experience in image/video processing

• Mobile (android/iOS) development experience

*Soft Skills Required:*
Customer service skills, clear English communication skills

*Warm Regards,*

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES*

Direct: (201) 448-1153

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com   ; javednesta...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACijZXMX1Q-Stv46g39KN5_02u31MQ_b5L65cT2nn8dWbdsCKg%40mail.gmail.com.