*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Senior J2EE Developer*

*Location:  Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6+Months *

*Interview Mode : Phone and face to face Interview*

*Job Details :*

The Sr. Java Developer will build, enhance and provide application support
for J2EE/Spring applications for specific projects. Additionally, you will
participate in the full product life cycle (design-to-release) for those
projects and contribute to the ongoing development of Web/XML interfaces as
well as front end customer facing

•          You will be a key player in a small, focused and dynamic team.

•          Thoroughly test solutions using relevant approaches and tools.

•          Work in team environment to deliver business solutions.

•          Problem solving skills to address development and production
issues.

*Experience: *

•                  10+ years experience working as an application designer
and software developer working with enterprise applications.

•                  Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.

•                  Experience with specific phases of the software
development life cycle including requirements gathering, requirements
analysis, design, development, and test.

*Qualifications: *

•                  Deep knowledge of and experience with Java programming

•                  Server side programming (J2EE, .Net)

•                  Java Swing experience a plus

•                  Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
experience

•                  Strong OOP experience and SOA understanding

•                  Strong written and verbal communication skills

•                  Experience with XML, web services, SOAP/WSDL/BPEL

•                  Application framework or platform design and
implementation experience

*Other beneficial skills: *

·         SubVersion

·         Informix database SQL and relational database experience

·         C development

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALnpRi2ub2_a9evAFxXqS%3DaMwNcCwmgYvVb5x0-eq5G%2BDtm2sA%40mail.gmail.com.