PLEASE SHARE PROFILES AT *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for  *"SFDC
Architect" || Austin TX *for a 6-*12+ months Contract* role. Please go
through the same and let us know if you have anyone matching the below
role. Please send your responses to varun.j...@diverselynx.com with your
candidate resume and contact details.

*Position : *SFDC Architect

*Location : *Austin TX

*Duration : **Contract (6-12*+ Months*)*

Minimum Qualifications:

·         10+ years of enterprise experience, including implementation
experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM,
ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more
junior resources.

·         5+ years of experience as a Functional Architect, Business
Analyst or Consultant in a mid to large sized organization with
demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a
matrix organization.

·         Led 2-3 end to end Salesforce CRM implementations as a Solution
Architect.

·         Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven
results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in
the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture,
development and release management strategies, change management, and
direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs

·         Exposure to key areas of enterprise architecture, including
integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and agile
and waterfall implementation methodologies.

·         Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business
processes via technology and integration.

·         Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying
emerging technologies that drive increased business value.

·         Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at
various levels within a large organization.

·         One or more current Salesforce certifications
(Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App
Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred

·         Salesforce Technical Architect certification is preferred

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other technical field or equivalent

Required Experience:

·         Provide overall integration technical guidance and leadership for
delivery of projects involving Salesforce as well as a variety of
supporting applications to ensure the solutions meet both the business and
technical requirements.

·         Define and deliver architecture deliverables including diagrams,
integration standards, etc.

·         Conduct requirements and solution concept workshops for
enterprise scale implementations.

·         Drive conversations with Business Stakeholders to provide
guidance on best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as
Security

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Jain

Diverse Lynx LLC

Note : If I missed your call then drop me a mail . ( best way to reach me
is via mail  )

Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288

Fax: 732-452-0684

Email – *varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*LinkedIn -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/\
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/>

Gtalk – victorxthoma...@gmail.com

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park| Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any
discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of
their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of
their positions. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels
in the company. This is not an unsolicited mail and if it is not intended
for you or you are not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to
you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAAGkmix9uHyAuNsixCoGrE5DnTvCL5Q78JF1UTvyTtjm_%3D1XkQ%40mail.gmail.com.