Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location ASAP.

*Position: Oracle apps DBA with E-Business Suite 12.1.3*

*Location: Iowa city,IA*

*Duration: 12+months*

*Requirements :*

So we have a need with our client for a long term contract but they must
have great knowledge of working with Oracle E-Business Suite applications
12.1.3. The type 3 skills they must have are:
*1.    Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3*
*2.    MS SQL Database 2008/2012 experience installing and supporting*
*3.    Oracle Database 10g/11g/12c experience installing and supporting*

Please do not send me just Oracle DBA’s because the interview will be
technical and they will ask them about MS SQL and Oracle E-Business Suite.

The bill rate is open because they have been looking for a while, but
please send people over within reason, but they must have all three of the
skills.

Job Description
Supervises all changes and additions to data repository change requested by
application development teams. Assumes overall responsibility for the
management of assigned database products with 24 hour emergency technical
support. Evaluates corporate-wide system to improve system performance and
functionality. Performs maintenance tasks on existing test and production
environments that includes modifying database sizes, migrating changes
through various environments. Designs, tests, and implements back up,
recovery and restart procedures for assigned databases; monitors and
assures DASD requirements and problem resolution. Associates degree OR
equivalent experience.
Position Specific Requirements
* Support Oracle E-Business Applications 12.1.3
* Experience in installation and support of Oracle databases 10g/11g/12c
* Experience in installation and support of MS SQL databases 2008/2012
* Experience with database performance tuning
* Work closely with Development team to resolve data/code issues
* Troubleshoot and solve database and application issues with regard to
performance and availability
* Review stress testing results and provide recommendations to development
teams
* Participate in the on-call rotation system for the department.
* Perform scheduled systems maintenance tasks on assigned servers.
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with other staff members and with
ACT clients.
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding corporate information

*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*

*Regards,*

*Ravikar yadav*

*Recruitment Executive*

*(W) **78-648-82586*