Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location ASAP*.*

*Job Title  : JAVA Developer with Hybris Exp *

*Location : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : Long Term (12+ Months)*

*Should have Exp in Hybris.*

*Job Description:*

·         Java web development experience

·         Java 7 Core and Java Collections API

·         Spring Framework MVC 3+ with XML based configuration

·         POJO

·         JSP, JSF, JSLT and JQuery

·         DAO and MVC design pattern knowledge

·         Hibernate

·         Apache Solr search engine

·         JUNIT and ANT build tool

·         Working experience with MySQL and Oracle databases

·         Good to have experience in e-commerce development

·         Good to have SAP Hybris development experience particularly in
B2C commerce

*I need to have the following details from yours end if you wish to apply
for this role along with an updated copy of your resume in MS Word
format.    *

*   Submission Details*

*Full Name:*

*Contact:*

*Email:*

*Skype Id:*

*Current location:*

*Open to relocate :*

*FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)*

*Currently in project:*

*Availability to start :*

*Visa Status with Validity:*

*Last 4 Digit of SSN:*

*Total Years of IT Experience:*

*Experience working in US:*

*Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):*

*Date of Birth*

*Skill Set:*

*LinkedIn :*

*Rate /Salary                                               *

*Employer Details*

*Employer Details*

*Employer Contact information*

*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*

*Regards,*

*Ravikar yadav*

*Recruitment Executive*

*(W) **78-648-82586*