Hi,

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*.

Once you feel free please call me or Email me @ neh...@nityo.com

*Kindly Send me Your Consultant's Profile As Per job description. and rate
info.*

*Role : Sr Teradata Developer*

*Location : Woonsocket, RI*

*Duration of contract: Long term*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype  *

*Should have experience in the below Skill set:*
8+ years of Teradata Exp using load/Unload Utilities BTEQ, Teradata SQL
Assistant, Tpump, FastLoad, MultiLoad, FastExport knowledge, Database
development, stored procedure development along with Oracle Database
Development and Unix shell script development.

1. Experience with Teradata load utilities like BTEQ, Teradata SQL
Assistant, Tpump, FastLoad, MultiLoad, FastExport

2. Testable strong SQL with complex queries

3. Proficient testing skills on unit, system, and integration

4. Very good verbal and written communication skills

5. Database Development6. Stored procedure Development

7. Unix Shell Scripting Experience 8.RDBMS

------------------------------

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=666+Plainsboro+Road,%C2%A0+Suite+1285+Plainsboro,+NJ+08536&entry=gmail&source=g>

Suite 1285
<https://maps.google.com/?q=666+Plainsboro+Road,%C2%A0+Suite+1285+Plainsboro,+NJ+08536&entry=gmail&source=g>

Plainsboro, NJ 08536
<https://maps.google.com/?q=666+Plainsboro+Road,%C2%A0+Suite+1285+Plainsboro,+NJ+08536&entry=gmail&source=g>

*Neha Gupta*

*Team Lead*

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2105

*neh...@nityo.com* <neh...@nityo.com>

*neha.gupta1...@gmail.com <neha.gupta1...@gmail.com>*
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAGvWLmeemZujrWqgGuOD%3DrRsFywTTpBDP7nTayVsOZRFvoyK-w%40mail.gmail.com.