Hello Partner,

I hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below HOT-LIST and send me the suitable requirements
to raje...@cnet-global.com <hasan...@cnet-global.com> (or) reach me at
972-895-5005.

Please add my email to your Distribution List and send your daily contract
positions.

*Name*

*   Title*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Experience*

*Visa*

SO

Senior .Net Developer

Austin, TX

TX/FL/NC/EST

8+ Yrs

H1B

AK

Senior .Net Developer

Austin, TX

Austin, TX

9+ Yrs

H1B

LP

Senior Automation/Selenium Tester

Durham, NC

Anywhere in NC and nearby states

11+ Yrs

E3

SRK

Selenium Tester

Irving, TX

Yes

8+ Yrs

H1B

NM

Selenium Tester

Dallas, TX

DFW, TX

8 Yrs

H4 EAD

SB

Selenium Tester

New York City, NY

NY/NJ/PA

8 Yrs

H4 EAD

CBK

Lead Selenium Tester

Dallas, TX

Yes

11 Yrs

H1B

AKP

ETL Test Lead/Manager

St Paul, MN

Yes

11+ Yrs

H1B

SSB

Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst

Arlington, TX

Yes

8 Yrs

H4 EAD

JJ

SQL BI Developer

Irving, TX

DFW, TX

8+ Yrs

H1B

SKN

SQL Server Architect

Addison, TX

DFW, TX

19+ Yrs

H1B

SVR

Talend Developer

Plano, TX

Yes

7 Yrs

H1B

UR

Java Lead

Windsor, CT

AZ

10+ Yrs

H1B

SB

Senior Informatica Developer

Madison, WI

Yes

8+ Yrs

H1B

RS

SQL BI Developer

Irving, TX

DFW, TX

10+ Yrs

H1B

SR

DevOps/Middleware Admin

Thousand Oak, CA

Bay Area, CA

10+ Yrs

H1B

RKK

DevOps Engineer/Linux Admin

Waukesha, WI

Yes

8 Yrs

H1B

Thanks & Regards,

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*Technical Recruiter*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 345
Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone: 972-895-5005

Fax: 972-692-8828
Email: raje...@cnet-global.com <hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*IM:* rajesh.cnet

*Gtalk:* rajesh.cnet22

*“Texas HUB Certified Business”*

*We are Leaders, We are CNETians*

 *P*Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email
?

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJzPGQfg22VQ2B%2B%3DJ5_nPJaeSc8DRL_gtyB16zH%2BXfYhR42zvg%40mail.gmail.com.