*Hi,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  **Technical Lead / Project Manager*

*Location:  NYC, NY*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Summary*:

The Technical Lead / Project Manager is responsible for integrating all the
project elements for successful delivery of project scope by ensuring that
the Data Warehouse project is properly managed and controlled, milestones
are tracked, and risks and issues identified. He/she will facilitate
resolving technical issues between the internal and external stakeholders,
work with the business to help refine requirements when needed, and
escalate to management as appropriate. He/She should be experienced in
building data warehouse solutions using IBM InfoSphere/Cognos/BPM.

*Responsibilities: *

•                   Facilitate technical issue resolutions, and step in,
when needed, to fix technical issues.

•                   Create and maintain project plans and project
artifacts.

•                   Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to
provide project status as needed.

•                   Clarify business requirements, and ensure that
development is in line with those requirements.

•                   Facilitate communication between app-dev team and third
party vendor.

*Core Skills: *

•                   IBM Datastage / Infosphere v 11.5

•                   IBM Cognos v 11.0.5

•                   BPM v 8.5.6

•                   Aginity

•                   Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza)

•                   Project Management

•                   Experiences with data warehouses

•                   Excellent written and verbal skills

•                   Ability to work independently

•                   Financial industry experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:*  732-767-0010 x 305 | *Direct:* 732-837-2134 | *Fax:* 732-837-2452 |

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALnpRi1oPdsqHJMQHRXLq%2B%3D6C5mBjAh_RK_peGd8VMHkTBs%2B7g%40mail.gmail.com.