*Hi,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  **Sitecore UI Developer*

*Location:  Hopkins, MN *

*Duration : 4+ Months And will likely be extended through 6/30/2018*

*POSITION OVERVIEW:*
Client is looking for an experienced CSS/front-end developer that can cut
up designs into modularized components to be utilized in Sitecore WCMS. The
candidate must have experience in HTML5, CSS3,
Sitecore, Bootstrap and JavaScript. Preference will be given to candidates
that also have experience in JQuery and Angular.

The developer will work in a dynamic and highly collaborative scrum team
that delivers completed user stories on bi-weekly sprints. We are looking
for candidates that are available immediately and can work on site at the
Client office. Due to the short time frame we need someone that can be an
immediate contributor.

*KEY REQUIREMENTS:*
• 3-5+ years of developing with web front end technologies (such as HTML5,
CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery) with at least a couple of those years in
Sitecore
• Expertise utilizing Bootstrap to create Responsive Designs
• JavaScript familiarity and development experience, particularly jQuery
and Angular
• Ability to conduct their work within complex IDEs, such as Visual Studio,
and use source code control systems, such as Subversion
• Experience with stylesheet languages, such as SASS and LESS
• Must be able to design, implement and test across multiple browsers
(Chrome, IE, FireFox and Safari) and delivery platforms (web, tablet,
mobile)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:*  732-767-0010 x 305 | *Direct:* 732-837-2134 | *Fax:* 732-837-2452 |

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALnpRi0v2eDVg6APADWRS_YMxi5BaCzfTa_QkvDk4wKyqUxjwQ%40mail.gmail.com.